ORDER THE STRUWWELPETER AND MORE MORBID POP-UP TALES!
Order The Struwwelpeter and More Morbid Pop-Up Tales now!
A single-volume pop-up book with scroll and animations (accessible through the downloadable Companion AR App) based on the Struwwelpeter by Heinrich Hoffman. Order today. $40 + $13.50 (includes tax + shipping + handling. please note: This is US DOMESTIC ONLY. If you wish for the book to be sent internationally, I am very happy to do it, but please contact me so we can recalculate shipping costs. Thanks!)
More books and works available …
UPCOMING FALL 2019 EVENTS!
- 9/21- 9/22/19 – The Independent Artist Book Fair, New York NY
- 9/21/19-01/12/20 – Der Struwwelpeter, LUDWIGGALERIE Schloss Oberhausen Germany
- 9/24/19 – Save the Date! – Flipbooks and Animation, New York NY
- 9/29 – 11/29/19 – Philadelphia Center for the Book: Variations of the Artist Book, City Hall, Philadelphia PA
- 10/24 – 10/27/19 – The Examined Life Conference at the University of Iowa College of Medicine, Iowa City IA
- 12/04/19 – 02/10/20 – Art of the Book, Rochester Public Library, Rochester NY
- 12/07/19 – Book Paper Scissors at the Free Library of Philadelphia PA
- As of 9/1/2019, “Our Hysterectomies“ is available for FREE! Download it here!
- And don’t forget! If you have the STRUWWELPETER & MORE MORBID TALES POP-UP, DOWNLOAD THE AR APP AND ENJOY THE VIDEOS!GOOGLE PLAY: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kadallah.struwwelpeter1APPLE STORE: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-struwwelpeter-companion/id1437428002?mt=8
- The Struwwelpeter and More Morbid Pop-Up Tales book is available for sale here! and also through Etsy! Topatoco! MASS MoCA Hardware!
SPRING / SUMMER 2019 NEWS!
- 03/09 – 03/10/19 – Booklyn Artists’ Book Fair, New York NY
- 03/09 – 04/17/19 – WAH Center: Women Forward Part 2: Innovative Women, Williamsburg NY
- 04/06 – 04/07/19 – MoCCA ArtFest, New York NY
- 04/10/19 – “Fairy Tales and the Necessity of Discomfort”, Adjacent Issue #5 “Reality?” The ITP / IMA Journal of Emerging Media
- 04/26 – 05/18/19 – Paradigm Gallery and Studio: pa*per, Philadelphia PA
- 05/01/2019 – “Inside the Margins“, NYU Langone Health, LITMED: Literature & Arts Medicine Magazine
- 05/10/2019 – The Intima: The Journal of Narrative Medicine
- 07/11 – 07/13/19 – The Graphic Medicine Conference: “Que(e)rying Graphic Medicine: Paradigms, Power, and Practices”, Brighton UK